September 1, 2017

Connie Can Crop Monthly Challenge ~ 62


Time for another challenge at Connie Can Crop, and this months theme is "anything goes"! I love this theme, as the different projects that come in are always such one of a kind pieces! 

I bought some smash book embellishments from Tuesday Morning a while back. I just loved them, but I don't have a smash book. LOL I used one of them for my card today...gumballs and I have a bond :) We had mini gumball machines as our wedding favors! haha! 

Here is my card...

& here is my wedding favors! 

Don't forget to click HERE to enter Connie's monthly challenge!!! 

2 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very cute and creative card!!

Sue
https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Katydid Cards said...

First, I love shaker cards and yours is adorable! Second, what a cute idea for a wedding favor! Never saw that before!