July 8, 2017

All American Blog Hop


Welcome to the 
All American
Blog Hop

This hop is all about America and the things that make us great. Our projects hope to inspire you with our stars and stripes. I love the USA!

You should have arrived from Sandy
If you need to start at the beginning please start at Connie Can Crop

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.



We have an awesome sponsor for this month!


One lucky winner will win a $21 gift certificate to Bugaboo Stamps.

Be sure to check out her shop online HERE
Visit her on facebook HERE


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 7/19/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Now let's salute this great country!



I made myself a fun tank top for the 4th! I got this amazing file from Lovesvg.com! I had a hard time photographing it but it says 
"Mermaid in the USA"

Now kindly hop on over to Holli

Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:

15 comments:

Miranda said...

Super Cute!

Katydid Cards said...

So cute! You did a great job.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

CUTE!!!!

Sue
https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Golden Goddess Designs said...

super great project! I need to learn to do this!

Alicia

Cathie w said...

great shirt I love it

Chriss America Real said...

Oh my gosh ! This top is just adorable . I love the mermaid in the USA .
Hugs,
Chriss
Www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

So cute! Love it, thanks for sharing!

Salnclts said...

Great job! I love it! It was great hopping with you again as always.

Connie Can Crop said...

Lol!! Love it! So you!! Thanks for being in this hop!

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Love love love you top!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job. I love lovesvg :)

Tiggerscraps said...

Ha!! So cute! Great idea

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Just adorable. I love your vinyls. So super cute. Tfs and for being fun patriot bloghopping partner.,. Good luck.

myself said...

What a great shirt! Wonderful job doing it.

Ashley said...

Love your shirt! What a fun shirt to wear on the 4th! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!