May 1, 2017

Connie Can Crop Monthly Challenge #58


Time for another monthly challenge with Connie! This one is the inspiration challenge, and she wants you to use the following picture as your guide! 


I created a card using lots of flowers! No die cuts on this one, as I'm trying to use up my piles and piles of random things! 



I used a die and sentiment from Jaded Blossom. All of the flowers were leftovers from sets I bought from a craft expo one year. The purple tape came from Connie's Crafty Cart. 

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Click HERE for all the details and to enter the challenge this month! 

3 comments:

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very pretty card, love your odds and ends flowers.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Katydid Cards said...

I think your card is in full bloom, too! Lovely!

Christi said...

very pretty!